• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Military mules dot com?

45js45

What happened to the site? I see it had a vast amount of miles and parts but the pics are unavailable,the phone # inbox is full. Thank for any help.

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dave Kelone has vanished off the face of the earth.. He is still alive, but not answering the phone, emails, texts, anything....

SturmTyger380

Last year I found a guy selling a couple of mule parts that lived up near where Dave lives. So I asked if he knew him and he did. He said that he was just doing other things dropped the mule business. Kinda sad if all that stuff gets gone.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks