• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Premium Membership Question

Wire Fox

So I was mulling over one of these, but had a few questions...

Regarding the PM storage increase, just what is the new storage size for premium members? I'm getting real tired of deleting PMs, especially when their size is incredibly insignificant in the grand scheme of things.

Next, I know that it will gain access to post in the for-sale classifieds, which would be a great benefit; however, have the other proposed benefits ever come to fruition? Not that they're deal-breakers, but I'd rather not factor it in to the decision to be disappointed that it's not there.

kblazer87

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's worth it. PM increases to 500 I believe. Plus it helps the owner to maintain the site and that is a good enough reason for me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks