• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How to clean vinyl tops?

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kaboom no drip foam mold and mildew remover sold at wally world. They have different kaboom's ( tried a different one as I ran out and not as good) but this one is amazing. Spray and let it do its thing. Wait and hose off before dry. No elbow grease needed.

I did my hmmwv soft doors, cargo top, 4 man top, 2 man top even the hood. I am sold :)

Attachments

jkcondrey

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had good results with simple green and a broom. Laid them out, presoaked with water, sprayed the simple green on, scrubbed with a regular broom and rinsed. Plus the simple green isn't too harsh on the ground. I use a broom, being too tall to be hunched over scrubbing.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Originally engineered for aerospace and aviation applications, 303 Protectant is a premium surface treatment that instantly beautifies and provides superior protection against harmful UV rays that can cause discoloration, fading, embrittlement, cracking and/or chalking of surfaces.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks