• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Front brake shoe broken

mwfire

I have a M1083, and I need front brakes. Does anyone know a supplier or a part number ? It seems like the book says it comes in some kind of a kit. Or maybe I just don't know how to read the book.

DiverDarrell

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So you need brake pads. Saves a ton of money compared to missing brakes completely. Just be sure to replace the pads on both sides. Follow the tm for adjustments. Pretty easy to do, let us know how it turns out.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
TM 9-2320-366-24P-1 has the diagram and part number for the front shoe.

Oshkosh Equipment says they have it in stock.

I'd simply get yours relined. (just the one that's broken). Should be less than $50.

I edited your thread title too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks