• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CTIS schrader valve and kneeling valve assembly

FloridaAKM

I was introduced to the dreaded kneeling valve woes this past week when I was inspecting the truck & saw the the tire was flat where it never has been before. The several nights of freezing weather took it toll on the batteries & the keeling valve. I will attempt the repair first & if that doesn't work, then the dimes & epoxy trick. Thanks for all the info.

coachgeo

I just bought two rear elbows from finditparts.com It's a Dana P/N 673240
Your online order appeared to happen over the weekend..... and it may not be till today or soon that live person goes OOOPS.... we are actually out of stock.. report back if you hear from them with such a scenario. Only mention this cause another has recently tried and was told they do not have any.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks