• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rausch Creek MV Rally 08!!-Oct.10,11,12

FormerNewMVGuy

RE: Me - Fri-Sunday is best

I wont be there till friday . I was planning on convoying out with No.2 diesel and his brother Rob, so i guess that is the plan

No.2Diesel

Thats good to hear Doc. The staff and other wheelers really enjoyed seeing us. Hey Doc, who's Deuce was that on the Comp Course? I remember seeing a pic of it? Maybe it was Angus' Deuce. It should be posted here.

As far as what day to officially arrive, it mostly likely will remain being Friday as it is hard enough for some to take off from work etc. If anyone wants to arrive early with maddawg thats fine. The only thing to remember is that the park needs to be notified of any arriving earlier in the week as Staff isn't full strength M-Thurs.

docthrush

Not sure. We had mine up on it for a bit and was rather "iffy" as there wasnt anything big to pull me off so didnt do to much.

docthrush

Just a quick note, there is a parade the weekend of the ride at rausch. If anyone wants to go with a vehicle let me know Ill see if we can get some spots (dont think It should be an issue).

Ill see about some spots that are out of the way for overnight.

docthrush

Its actualy a halowween parade I think, I just go to them with the local jeep club (deuce and 725 are both jeeps :) )

Its in topton that weekend

No.2Diesel

Thats quite a trip from the park.(80mi.) hmmm. I was thinking fo something a little closer. It has also been suggested that we take a Saturday evening cruise/convoy to & through Fort Indiantown Gap (22mi.) and then out to dinner. Any locals know of a good place to eat on the way back or around the area?

All ideas are welcome.

docthrush

Let me check that I dont think the parade is that far but could be wrong as well it only take me about 45 min in the truck to get back to my area...

"Funks" Is just outside the gate at the gap, theres also a good family reasturant on 22 not to far from the gap.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks