• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How to find the Steel Soldiers shipping system

rustystud

Transporting Blood Refrigerator

Hello.
I bought one of the Blood refrigerators on the classifieds from "firefinder" and Fastenal is no longer shipping out west with their 3rd party shipping. Also UPS wants $1800.00 !!!
The frig weighs in at 150Ibs . It's in Macon, Mo. and needs to go to Washington state near Seattle. I'm not concerned about time either. Just that it gets here in one piece.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Rustystud.

Last edited:

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Put it up here looking for a ride on the steel soldiers' express, and people work to connect the dots. I've been fortunate to move a few things and moved things for others and it worked well, just not fast. Good luck

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
We have a transportation forum. Rustystud , if you update your original post, I can move it to the transportation forum.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I can have it shipped thru my booking agent for $400 from residence to residence. That is Without a liftgate meaning you need either a forklift or two people at the loading or unloading end to do the lifting on and off.

Residence to residence no liftgate is $400
Residence pickup to business delivery is $350
Business to business is $275

Let me know.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks