• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Saturday Dec 30 HASPIN day-trip in Laurel, IN

Shrapnel

Just a Hoosier stuck out west!
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If I counted right we had 7 SS members there and some other guests. I think I’ll stay away from Haspin when it’s frozen. I did body damage to all four sides of my truck from all the sliding. Super Swamper TSL don’t make good ice tires...

maa45069

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have had that Haspin itch for the past few months. Anyone want to go out with me before the rally maybe even this weekend?

galaxie428

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had been thinking about a trip to Haspin also but the weather has finally gotten nice and I am getting a lot of calls for gardens to be tilled. I know I am booked up the next two weekends unless we get rain. I'll keep monitoring the thread and if you all pick a date, I'll see if I'm free.

Is there a thread on the summer rally? If so, I didn't see it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks