• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanks IP easy pick up.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks to Iron Planet employee Larry and his wife had the truck outside the gate and ready to go. Truck is sitting at my Newberry home waiting for Wess to finish of the trip back to NC.

Attachments

FloridaAKM

A little planning ahead of time makes the rest of the deal work out well. You did well on this one & made another SS member a Merry Christmas instead of a whoa is me, how do I get this truck home. Great picture!

FloridaAKM

Wes arrived with a sliver of sunshine left, unloaded the M-1082, reloaded the HMMWV onto his trailer & is headed to a warm place & supper for the night. You have to admire a man who can do all of what he does with ex military equipment on a regular basis over the road. I forgot to mention that he does not have a convoy or a wrecker following him in case of a breakdown. Kudos to you Wes!

Not to forget James, Floridianson, who made sure that the HMMWV was not still sitting in GP lockup, but in Newberry, FL for the pickup & loading as a pay it forward gesture. :grd:

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks