• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Is Henry's truck parts still open?

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jim Henry Surplus was open last time I checked. Doubt he has much of a web site. And don't even think of trying to pay for anything with $50 bills, You will get run off and told to never come back!

Cobra38

Jim Henry Surplus was open last time I checked. Doubt he has much of a web site. And don't even think of trying to pay for anything with $50 bills, You will get run off and told to never come back!
What about $20 bills?

Old man Grant got my Great Grandfather a free trip home for VA to Western Maryland in ,April of 1865. He had to pay the whole cost for food for him and his horse.

The horse, the first military vehicle.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks