• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

unable to edit posts

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did something change where we can no longer edit/add to posts?
Nothing has changed to my knowledge but if you are referring to your "Challenge Coins"-thread in the "Conversations" forum, that is one of the few sub-forums where members cannot edit their posts.

There you said you "will add some, later". If this was your issue then just make a new post with attachments and I will merge it with your first one.

155mm

Chief and Indian
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ahhh, ok, makes sense, yes that is the thread and thank you. I will go add 2 more now, then I will be finished

155mm

Chief and Indian
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok, that is all that I wish to add on the coin thread, if you dont mind merging those into 1 post please, and thank you again.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks