• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the YEAR 2017 - VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MV of the year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Please vote for 2017 MV of the year! Feel free to campaign in this thread, but please keep it here and not via PM.

1. Gunner USN
Gunner USN.jpg

2. 18operator
18operator.jpg

3. MuleMac01
MuleMac01.jpg

4. longshot2171
longshot2171.jpg

5. Superdave
Superdave.jpg

6. bigmike
bigmike.jpg

7. Gunzy
Gunzy.jpg

8. General Mcgregor
General Mcgregor.jpg

9. m38inmaine
m38inmaine.jpg

10. cucvrus
cucvrus.jpg

11. CMPPhil
CMPPhil.jpg

CMPPhil

New Years Day Drive

Hi All

Started the year off right with a nice brisk New Years 2018 morning drive

https://youtu.be/V8TvfKUYW14

My HUP is in good company with the other winners this year, along with all the other MVs that were entered this year.

Cheers Phil

longshot2171

I too wanted to go for a New Year's drive.. Started the truck, rolled it out and found that the cold had killed the battery in the wife's truck that was blocking my path. So much for that..Guess I wasn't the only one. When I did track down the correct size/cca, there was a line at the counter for batteries alone with 1 poor guy pulling, ringing and then running outside to install. I felt sorry for him and told him I would do it myself. At least he got to take off his coat for a minute as he picked mine and stored the core.
.. Anyhow, I am honored to be among the nominated. Here are a few from the last seasonal show. Thanks to all and a belated Happy New Year.

Attachments

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I went with longshot2171's beautiful M37.

They are ALL beautiful and it's nearly impossible to pick just one....but unfortunately, we can only pick one.:beer:

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter

cucvrus

I have the CUCV M1008 all stored away for the winter at another storage unit. I would ask for your support and vote for the MV of 2017. I am in hibernation a the moment and in the process of rebuilding another CUCV from the frame up. I have pictures of the completed M1008 if anyone wants to see them. I can post later. For now I will settle with the pictures I have. Other then stored in out of the nasty weather. The M1008 looks the same as it did when it won the November 2017 MV of the month. Thank you for your support.

m38inmaine

Thanks to all the SS members who have supported my truck in the past and the current support and a special thanks to all the REFORGER/Cold War Vets. A nice group of trucks from the past year for sure. The Goat is still a work in progress, wearing a winch on the front now and tucked in for the winter, unless it's called upon for recovery duty. Too much salty sand here in the winter to take it out on the roads.

Attachments

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
While ALL the trucks we might choose from here are awesome, there is so much more to do on a wrecker...

You got my vote bigmike.

Gunner USN

Ladies & Gentleman (the term is used loosely), I like to thank all that voted to help me win the Steel Soldiers- January 2017 Vehicle of the Month. Thank you for your vote! Now it is time to vote once again, to bring a Red Bull HMVA Vehicle to Steel Soldiers - Vehicle of the Year 2017. For all Steel Soldiers members, Steel Soldiers Members in the Red Bull, to vote again.

Things that my CUCV II and I have attended and done pass year. The CUCV II has been to numerous small, the regional (Upper Mid-West) the Central Wisconsin Military Show {the new Iola Show} in Aniwa, Wisconsin. Plus attended close to 2/3rds of the MVPA Route 66 Convoy (hoping some of them would vote as well).

Thanks again for your previous vote last year and hope you vote again for Vehicle of the Year!

And Yes, this is a shameless plug!

Attachments

Last edited:

Jericho

Real men drive goats! ( join the herd today) a little light hearted humor, from one goat herder to another good luck Mark ( all great Trucks , but only one swivels in the missels !)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks