• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2nd PTO on M916

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What were you thinking of running? My M920 had the small auxiliary ports at the base of the rear controls and double pump on it when I got it.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I wanted to pull a dump trailer.
Just T off the exsisting line and put a shutoff on the winch control system so that you can use the existing tank and system but it wont flow to the winch but down the frame to the dump trailer instead. Should be able to do it AFTER the control for the winch so that you could use the existing control valves.

or a pony motor/pump/tank setup for the trailer itself

Last edited:

Lukes_deuce

Im not sure which 916 model you have, but the original 916 and A1 models have a second pump for aux hydraulics. From the one I looked at, the owner used those to run every trailer he had. Dump, low boy, live bottom, etc. I would check out the pump and flow rates before you try messing with the ptos. The PTOs for the Cats 7155 are hard to come by.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks