• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2018 PNW Rally/ FE/Convoy

Hammer

2018 PNW Rally/ FE/Convoy - 10th Annual!

Ok, it's the first of the year and time to start making plans for this year's Rally!
The third weekend in July will be our next gathering.
Everyone is welcome from Thursday July 19th to Monday July 23rd. Anyone wanting a longer vacation, please contact me ahead of time.

Last year was a last minute deal, but it still came together nicely and we had a great time!
https://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?168282-2017-Chehalis-Valley-convoy-parade

This year will be at the same location.
416 Nelson rd, Winlock, WA 98596
https://www.google.com/maps/place/416+Nelson+Rd,+Winlock,+WA+98596
The parade/convoy will be on Saturday the 21st. Parade starts around 11am, but we line up an hour or more sooner for our larger group.
The Convoy will follow shortly after.

We will have a sani-can like last year.
We will have a pellet grill for anyone to use.
We will have either a insulated storage like last time for food, or maybe I'll get an operational fridge out there this year?

Bring your own food and plenty of water!

Please RSVP so I know what kind of accommodations to make for space to camp, etc.
Number of vehicles, number of people, etc.

So, like last year.
This will be an open field event.
We will have portable toilets available, and plenty of field space. Even some space back in the trees.
This is a working farm, so there are animals. We should have all of them in separate areas, just understand there will be sheep, horses, alpacas, etc.
Any dogs that are brought must be on leashes and kept away from our animals please.

Last edited:

Hammer

People are welcome to show up early and stay later.
Most people show up sometime on Friday and leave sometime on Sunday.
But we don't mind anyone wanting to extend their vacation time here.

srodocker

I'll be doing a short convoy on friday afternoon/night from lacey. Last year parks tagged along and with a big wreck blocking freeway near us we took back roads and boom made good time!

Hammer

Make the trip!
We will try and provide a dinner-ish on Saturday. Not entirely sure what the main course will be this year.
Otherwise it is a bring your own food kind of deal.

Of course, last year I think there was enough food to feed a medium sized army.

TechnoWeenie

Steel Soldiers Supporter
EVENT PAGE

https://www.facebook.com/events/327926157693676/

GUYS!!!!!!!Here are the T-Shirt mock-ups for the rally!!They are a little squatty looking in the pictures, but in real life, they will be your regular shaped t-shirt. ;)These are the 3 shirt colors you can choose from.BLACKDESERT SANDOLIVELet me know:1) what color(s) you want2) what size(s) you want3) how many in each color and size you want.We can do kid's size, all the way to you big guys. ;)Regular adult sizes should be $25. I'll have to stop back by the shop and ask about sizes larger than xxl, and also the kid's shirts.So, post here and tell me what you want!!!!

Shirts @ https://www.facebook.com/groups/339623506135698/

36301783_2042001069386464_4802155332535058432_n.jpg

rolling18

Hello,
sory I was not able to attend.. the dame day my truck started having problems where the starter would not disengage!! this heateed up the bat cables so much the cables literally melted through the posts to liquid lead!! the batteries were buldging and cable insulation was smoking!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks