• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Axles Texas to NC(or close) $$

ccf460

I am looking at some mrap axles in Bells, Texas. Would love to have a way to get them to central NC (or some where close,i.e. southeast), before I commit. Time frame relaxed.Obviously willing to pay. OR, if someone knows of some MRAP 5.65 ratio axles closer, by all means, please let me know. Thanks

lindsey97

I am about 100 miles from Bells. Going to fuzzytoaster's on 1/6 loaded, will be unloaded on the way back. Jeff is a good guy to deal with.

I offer storage for free. I also have 3 medium towbars that need to find a ride to NY. Maybe we can figure something out.

lindsey97

Not heading East at this point. If I get enough together for a trip, I may hand off with Simp or wait and see who else might be heading your way. I mainly do OKC GL pickups and storage.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I may have to go to Atlanta and maybe NC in the next couple months. I am holding onto my 24' trailer to execute this move.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Is this transport still needed?

What, size, weight

to where

loading and unloading capability

time limitations of pickup and drop off locations.

Still not 100% sure but I will probably be heading to NC within the next few weeks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks