• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where's AHAB ?

german m1008

Steel Soldiers Supporter
....... for me personally, it's a bit strange, Steelsoldier's site without Another Ahab.
I do not know him personally but I think it would not be his way to just disappear without a word.........Last activity on the Site 10-28-2017.
I Sent him a PM on 11-09-2017 and asked if everything was ok.......no reaction.

Bulldogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have his # will send a text and report back
Bulldogger

Turns out I don't have it. Thought I did.
Sent a PM for what it's worth.
Bdgr

Last edited:

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
He is okay, just taking an internet break. One of our other members is in contact with him. He'll be back eventually, he sends his regards to all here in the meantime.

Cheers

gottaluvit

Good to hear. Been wondering where he has been and checked his profile about weekly hoping he'd been back. Very glad to hear he is okay. I am missing them very positive supportive posts. Never met him but can clearly see he is good people.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
He is okay, just taking an internet break. One of our other members is in contact with him. He'll be back eventually, he sends his regards to all here in the meantime.

Cheers

Thanks for posting that up, Rory.

Indeed, AHAB (aka: Rocky) has been sidelined by other priorities in life... business endeavors, etc. He sent a snail mail letter to me a short while back explaining his absence and sending his best wishes to everyone here.

As by chance, his SS Password had expired and he was having trouble getting reestablished and back into these forums. After a few days of "forced" abstinence he began to realize just how much time he was spending here and what a distraction the OD Green Website Addiction had become from his need to tend to business.Hence, he is on a self-imposed sabbatical with a promise to return after certain personal goals have been met.

Keep AHAB in your prayers. He is a good man and we look forward to his return.

John
SS Chaplain

rustystud

Indeed, AHAB (aka: Rocky) has been sidelined by other priorities in life... business endeavors, etc. He sent a snail mail letter to me a short while back explaining his absence and sending his best wishes to everyone here.

As by chance, his SS Password had expired and he was having trouble getting reestablished and back into these forums. After a few days of "forced" abstinence he began to realize just how much time he was spending here and what a distraction the OD Green Website Addiction had become from his need to tend to business.Hence, he is on a self-imposed sabbatical with a promise to return after certain personal goals have been met.

John
SS Chaplain

I'm glad to hear he is OK. At my age when friends go missing for awhile it means they died. I really hate that ! Good to know "Rocky" is still above ground !

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
01072018 1451 hours East Coast

That's real thoughtful of all my buds, please relate my thanks, and tell them "all is well".

I'm just trying too dig out from under a WHOLE lot of backlogged projects, and the fewer distractions the better (SS is a big distraction because I enjoy it so much!).

I don't have people's emails (and I'm logged out for the moment and can't remember how it log back in) so I can't respond to the individual "private" posts. But I'll be back sometime in 2018!

thanks, ~~~~~~

How does it feel to be missed like this?
Where's AHAB ?

!+****+~
How does it feel to be missed like this?
Where's AHAB ?
Printable View

01-06-2018, 03:21rustystud
Where's AHAB ?
Does anyone know what has happened to "Another Ahab" ? It's been months now with no sign of him. I miss his "witty" comments.
01-06-2018, 06:30maa45069
Wow... Your right. He was last on 10/27. Does anyone have his number?
01-06-2018, 07:14german m1008
....... for me personally, it's a bit strange, Steelsoldier's site without Another Ahab.
I do not know him personally but I think it would not be his way to just disappear without a word.........Last activity on the Site 10-28-2017.
I Sent him a PM on 11-09-2017 and asked if everything was ok.......no reaction.

Last edited:

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

John
SS Chaplain
As y’all may have heard, I’m in Washington DC this week to “lobby” on Capitol Hill. (Flying home today. )
Finally found some free time last evening and since Ahab/Rocky lives nearby we met for a very nice supper and a fantastic visit.
He is well and still emersed in starting that new business endeavor.
He sends his best to all in these SS Forums.

John.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Prospector GM

Another Ahab usually chimes in on our SoCal rallys. So I PM him about them , I thought it was strange not to hear from him. Then I looked and seen he was last on the site 10/2017. I am glad to hear he is OK. :smile: :driver::driver:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks