• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Denton NC Spring Rally 25-29 April 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
Despite cooking about 250 meals I had an awesome time hanging out with everyone. Thanks Rich and Alisha and you guys for the help.

Jim Henry did a great job putting this together, we had train and helicopter rides and machine guns to shoot ( blanks but still fun ). We had $300 left over from the meals that I gave to Jim, he said he really appreciated it and also appreciated all of us for coming and bringing the vehicles.

Already looking forward to next year.

Cabell you were missed and you will be there next year!

Oxyacetylene

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The helicopters were awesome. At one point Saturday the choppers were flying over, people were ripping through blanks in the mini gun, and the train was running around the park...all at once. I rode the Huey twice and I have to say it was awesome! Maybe next year I'll spring for the Cobra ride. It was nice to catch up with many of you and I look forward to the next one!

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sure had a lot of fun! Didn't get to get around as I had hoped but hobbled around to see who and what I could. Weather was about perfect and it was a super well attended show. Like Matt said, the helos, the train and folks just cruising large and small vehicles alike made for an awesome day. Can't wait for next year!

LanceRobson

Rosie the red tick hound puppy says she liked everybody she met....they were all tasty! Oh well, maybe by next year she won't be so mouthy.

I had a good time but with just me and the puppy I was pretty tied down to my vendor space. I'll have to work on that for next year. And as I'll be building smokers again by then maybe I'll pull one down for the week which would sure make lunches and dinners easier.

I'm heading to Aberdeen next Wednesday and will see some of you there....

Lance

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dang, no one took a picture of my truck?! I can't believe it!

First, MicroJeep deserves a huge round of applause for doing the cooking. Even if Garbee is here next year, we have to share that. OVerall, it was great meeting old and new friends. Lance, I loved your pup, but can't wait to hear how noisy she is. talk about a personality.

I can't believe how many people were here this year compared to last. Looking forward to working on my new project and getting the M880 there next year.

CGarbee

Despite cooking about 250 meals I had an awesome time hanging out with everyone. Thanks Rich and Alisha and you guys for the help.
Cabell you were missed and you will be there next year!
Although I will admit that I had a great time at a work related conference in Coeur d'Alene, ID...I really missed being at Denton with my MKT85...
Assuming that the schedule works out for me next year, you only will have to assist with one meal (the boil...). :)

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
Dang, no one took a picture of my truck?! I can't believe it!

First, MicroJeep deserves a huge round of applause for doing the cooking. Even if Garbee is here next year, we have to share that. OVerall, it was great meeting old and new friends. Lance, I loved your pup, but can't wait to hear how noisy she is. talk about a personality.

I can't believe how many people were here this year compared to last. Looking forward to working on my new project and getting the M880 there next year.
Shut yo mouth:shock:, I think Garbee has it under control, I am willing to help though[thumbzup]

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks