• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Denton NC Spring Rally 25-29 April 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Come on out and have fun with us at the Denton Farm Park in Denton NC

Lots of great camping spots , plenty of room to stretch out and great chance to catch up with friends and make new ones.

I will update with the specifics of camping and gate costs, and of course we'll have a thread on the Friday night BBQ convoy!

IMG_1782.jpg

Can't wait and the weather has been perfect the last few years so planning for more of the same!

(Some Pics from Last Year)

DSCF1259.jpgDSCF1191.JPGDSCF1265.jpgDSCF1253.jpgDSCF1272.jpgDSCF1254.jpgDSCF1275.jpg

Bring your trucks, trailers, gen sets, water buffaloes, tents-whatever it is we want it there!!

If you don't have any green but still love it-come on out!

BUY/SELL THREAD IS NOW ACTIVE:

https://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?175714-Denton-2018-Buy-Sell&p=2099568#post2099568

SEE YOU ALL THERE !!!!

Last edited:

driver200150

Come on out and have fun with us at the Denton Farm Park in Denton NC

Lots of great camping spots , plenty of room to stretch out and great chance to catch up with friends and make new ones.

I will update with the specifics of camping and gate costs, and of course we'll have a thread on the Friday night BBQ convoy!

cant wait and the weather has been perfect the last few years so planning for more of the same!

SEE YOU ALL THERE !!!!
Following.

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
meals

Working to put a menu together, If interested please pm me about going in together on meals, if you have any requests or food allergies please pm them, remember this is not a commercial service just a bunch of people going in together on meals, I will set a price if it goes over I will eat the difference if it comes in under the money will go to rally organizers

Ok here it is, in light of Cabell not being able to attend I will try to take up the slack.
A couple of things,
This is not a commercial operation it's a bunch of guys going together on meals camping, I will not make any money on this if any money is leftover it will go to the rally organizers.
I am NOT a chef! I do ok and haven't made anyone regret eating my cooking yet.
Be patient with me, NOT a chef
Meals will be $5 Each except Saturday dinner $7 child under 12 with adult $3 a meal
If anyone has any allergies or special request please pm me I will do my best.
I you want to participate please PM me which meals and how many people in your party, I will collect money at the rally.

Wednesday, if enough interest I will do dinner please PM me about this
Thursday
breakfast eggscramble, biscuits, maybe gravy
Lunch, grilled chicken legs/ wings potato wedges
Dinner, baked spaghetti French bread
Friday
breakfast, eggs, link sausage, pancakes
Lunch, Uharrie convoy
dinner, BBQ chicken breast, macaroni salad, corn
Saturday
breakfast, eggs, bacon, hashbrowns,
Lunch, hamburgers , slaw, baked beans, chips
Dinner, Low country boil
Sunday
breakfast, pancakes, link sausage
Lunch if I can get a little help loading up I will fix anything left.

Menu changed to reflect convoy changes

Last edited:

Ford Mechanic

Well be there, Pat contact me shortly about those things that always get put off until last minute. I'd like to get it together sooner than later.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will be there in the M880. Might have the canvas system setup correctly to be able to take it down for the convoy.

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My goal is to actually be there for the entire event this time (work got in the way last time). Be camping out in my M880, and enjoy some time off. (even though I'm on my 4th snow day of 2018.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks