• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Denton NC Spring Rally 25-29 April 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

redman333

Anyone coming with an m1079? We will make it out at the very least for sat. Hoping though to take off Friday and camp Friday night, hang out sat morning and then head out. Most likely will not have anything green with me yet but would love to meet everyone and check out the rigs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

michigandon

Anyone coming with an m1079? We will make it out at the very least for sat. Hoping though to take off Friday and camp Friday night, hang out sat morning and then head out. Most likely will not have anything green with me yet but would love to meet everyone and check out the rigs.
Who is the gentleman from SC with the Drop Dead Gorgeous M1079?

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You have to sign a hold them harmless agreement in case it crashes.
I handed over my wallet to the old lady and said see ya lol.
Worth every dang cent, our ride seemed long.
And the cobra was even longer you could see them and they went way further out than the huey.
If you get a chance do it and remove that item from your bucket list.

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well with the recent move to TX, I will not be able to attend this year. :/
Dang man! Was hoping to hang out with you!

Side note, put in my leave request today and approved. So, hopefully nothing comes up at the last minute to screw with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks