• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Denton NC Spring Rally 25-29 April 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHIEFSONN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello,I am planing on making it on Saturday with my wife and son, can someone tell me what the coast is for admission, This will be my first time here, last year I was able to go to the event up north in NEW JERSEY but since then I moved to South Carolina so I hope to see some of you and and what you have to sell along with seeing some green and tan steel. If any one is interested I will be towing my m105 e3 trailer with 7 Michelin X G-20 pilot XL 15.5/ 80 R20 tires

Last edited:

wilfreeman

Hello,I am planing on making it on Saturday with my wife and son, can someone tell me what the coast is for admission, This will be my first time here, last year I was able to go to the event up north in NEW JERSEY but since then I moved to South Carolina so I hope to see some of you and and what you have to sell along with seeing some green and tan steel. If any one is interested I will be towing my m105 e trailer with 7 Michelin X G-20 pilot XL 15.5/ 80 R20 tires
Hey Chiefsonn,

Check out posts 70 & 71 - #70 had all the info you need about camping and #71 has the info about meals. Glad you can join us - we always end up having a good time!

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello,I am planing on making it on Saturday with my wife and son, can someone tell me what the coast is for admission, This will be my first time here, last year I was able to go to the event up north in NEW JERSEY but since then I moved to South Carolina so I hope to see some of you and and what you have to sell along with seeing some green and tan steel. If any one is interested I will be towing my m105 e3 trailer with 7 Michelin X G-20 pilot XL 15.5/ 80 R20 tires

Might want to update your location in your profile...

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks