• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Willys - what year and what the heck!

4x4nutz

Steel Soldiers Supporter
NOT A Willys - what year and what the heck!

Came across this in Roswell, New Mexcio. I am a Humvee person myself, but I really like how this looks. It starts and runs, but would barely move. My question is, what is it, and what is up with four front wheels? Was this an after war conversion? Is it worth $4000?WP_20180110_20_07_31_Pro.jpg

Last edited:

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
Is it worth $4000, not to my wife, maybe $400-$600 scrap? Is the body solid? is it mostly there? has anything been modified beyond fixing? What is the intended purpose? What is your skill level and interest to do the work yourself? Not trying to be rude or negative but these things we have to answer for ourselves. To me no, I would drag it home pull a tarp over it and it would slowly deteriorate from there.

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I agree with microjeep. It's a great donor vehicle for another closed cab Dodge. The engine, cab, and sheet metal (if solid) are worth every nickle of $400.

mdainsd

It was a dodge wc12.Bed isn't original nor the rear fenders. front fenders seem to have been widened for the bubba duals.

Depends on your location and the customer base around you. 4000 is too high IMHO

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks