• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Battery maintainer for M813

SWMARTINA

Any reason why I couldn't use this charger to maintain all 4 batteries at once on my M813? just invested $800 in 4 batteries and cables and I want to have them last as long as possible. Charger has 4 separate 12 volt , 2 amp charging circuits with charging and maintaining functions.

Attachments

74M35A2

Depends how it is wired internally. You really only need 2 separate 12v ones, since 2 of your batteries are in parallel, it will treat those 2 as one, and then same with the other 2.

cwedge411

Depends how it is wired internally. You really only need 2 separate 12v ones, since 2 of your batteries are in parallel, it will treat those 2 as one, and then same with the other 2.
individual is better, if 1 goes bad the maintainer will tell you which one, but if theres 2 the other will compensate for a while

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That will require a lot of battery leads to be disconnected. Look into NOCO Genius product, the G7200 will charge 24v all at once and maintain.

SWMARTINA

got this 4 lead 12 volt for free. While researching I saw some nice 24 volt chargers. Truck has the 24 volt solar charger on it but truck is stored inside a pole barn. Bill

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks