• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2018 Haspin rally, June 6th-10th, info/discussion thread

Shrapnel

Just a Hoosier stuck out west!
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah, pictures don’t show how steep and long that hill is. Was fun going up and down it!

Wire Fox

Yeah, just as soon as my HMMWV is running!

(But that actually should be soon. My injection pump is being professionally rebuilt and is due back this week. Hopefully that fixes all ailments.)

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

galaxie428

Steel Soldiers Supporter
How about the weekend of the 22nd? I have one other confirmed for that day. I'm good the last two weekends or the first weekend of oct.

Shrapnel

Steel Soldiers Supporter
How about the weekend of the 22nd? I have one other confirmed for that day. I'm good the last two weekends or the first weekend of oct.
The last two weeks of September are good for me but I can't do October (at least not the first weekend). I could do later in October, but I know it's supposed to be separated from the GA rally since a lot of people from up this way go to that one.

Anyway, please don't do it the first week of October or I'll have to miss it! I can probably make anything else work.

galaxie428

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So what is the date going to be? It doesn't sounds like we have many that can make it no matter what date we choose.

Shrapnel, will you bring both trucks if you are able to come?

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not looking good for me, maybe can make it on Thursday into Friday if it’s the weekend of the 22nd. First weekend of October a complete no go for me as well.

Can’t make it fit everyone’s schedule, someone call it and start a new thread...

Last edited:

Shrapnel

Steel Soldiers Supporter
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks