• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2018 Haspin rally, June 6th-10th, info/discussion thread

Shrapnel

Just a Hoosier stuck out west!
Steel Soldiers Supporter
5 tons of fun

Joe decided to drag his fuel tank and break his return line fitting :smile:

IMG_1450.jpgIMG_1451.jpgIMG_1452.jpg

sue

Made it back to okieville, no flats!!
We had a blast, pleasure meeting everyone
Kevin and Brian who drug there dad Sean
cousin Henry along, there grand
dad dale.
Dave and Steve, Chris and Cory.
Rich and Tyler, and Mahmoud?? With his
Subaru along. And John and Emily who
Drove my hmmwv and put it on two wheels

maa45069

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Was a pleasure meeting you and look forward to wheeling with you again!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Wire Fox

Made it back to okieville, no flats!!
We had a blast, pleasure meeting everyone
Kevin and Brian who drug there dad Sean
cousin Henry along, there grand
dad dale.
Dave and Steve, Chris and Cory.
Rich and Tyler, and Mahmoud?? With his
Subaru along. And John and Emily who
Drove my hmmwv and put it on two wheels
Yup, we sure put it on two wheels, with the other two wheels also contacting the ground for added stability. But seriously, thanks for letting her drive your HMMWV. She's been really giddy about that and loves telling stories from all of her stay at Haspin.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

Shrapnel

Just a Hoosier stuck out west!
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm sad I made a wrong turn and got separated from you guys for the mud drag strip fun. That would have saved me from smashing my transfer case crossmember leading Sean and Dale around while looking for you.

On the bright side, I can now say I've made it UP and DOWN the Devil's Backbone at Haspin in my M1009! (which was totally unrelated to my transfer case smashup). It only took me 6 years of trying, but the conditions were perfect, I picked the right line, and I had the right truck this time.

Sevin7

Thank you all for tolerating my kiddos especially Emmit/Sue, Dennis, Chris, Rich and anyone else who they suckered rides from or picked fights with. I and everyone else in my crew had a great time. It was pretty cool seeing the HMMWVs out on some real trails this year. I didn’t take many pictures this year but I will post what I have in following posts. I hope to see everyone next year!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks