Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18

Thread: AcuTemp Refrigerator

Private
    Thanks

Is there a cable ... possibly a slave cable that connects to passenger side battery slave recepticle ... that is used to connect to HMMWV? I'd want to use this while camping with my HMMWV. Imagine hunting, field dress, and immediate storage without heading home...WOW! If you or anybody else can id a cable that I could use to connect the refrigerator to HMMWV, it will be greatly appreciate. I don't dare pull the trigger on refrigerator until I know how to connect it Thanks!!

4 Star General
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 Times in 839 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kromane View Post
    Is there a cable ... possibly a slave cable that connects to passenger side battery slave recepticle ... that is used to connect to HMMWV? I'd want to use this while camping with my HMMWV. Imagine hunting, field dress, and immediate storage without heading home...WOW! If you or anybody else can id a cable that I could use to connect the refrigerator to HMMWV, it will be greatly appreciate. I don't dare pull the trigger on refrigerator until I know how to connect it Thanks!!
    You can power the unit from 12-28V DC. There is a connector for that. Make sure you get the cable. I power mine in the field from either solar panels or from the trailer plug on the back of my truck. Works great.
    Chris Medico
    MEP-003a (sold), MEP-803a, MEP-802a, & MEP-831a

4 Star General Steel Soldiers Vendor Suprman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,324 Times in 1,535 Posts

Just wire the dc power cable to a slave connector

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Suprman For This Useful Post:

kromane (11-13-2019)

Private
    Thanks

Thanks! Cable is key. HMMWV is 24v. If I can determine cable and connections, then I can seriously consider one of these. Afteer reading all these posts...its got me goin' !

4 Star General Steel Soldiers Vendor Suprman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,324 Times in 1,535 Posts

All the ones I have bought had the ac and dc power cable. The dc cable is just a long pigtail. If you look at the listing pics and see the two cables then you should be good. Slave connectors are a common item easy to get.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18