• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanks Simp5782 - Wes Simpson

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey guys this is just a little shout out for Wes Simpson (simp5782) I purchased a Tucker Sno Cat from another member on the east coast and contracted Wes to haul it to ND for me. He did a great job on maintaining good communication with me through out the deal and he got my vehicle delivered to ND in great shape and then even helped me get it started since it was about -5 degrees. The next time I have something that need to be hauled I will most certainly be calling Wes again, he did a great job for me!

Karl Kostman
Fargo ND

Last edited by a moderator:

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Thanks. Left johns about 10am saturday morning. Did a drop off at 2pm in Hagerstown, MD and i dropped off in Fargo at 1pm Monday afternoon. Not bad time fighting a 10mph headwind from ohio to Minneapolis.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

sandcobra164

Wes is a good guy. I sometimes store stuff that people purchased from Albany, Ga and he picks it up in a timely manner. FloridaAKM's trailer was an abnormality, Wes dropped it off in my front yard and went to haul some more pressing freight. During that time, I towed it around with my 5 ton as if it were my own. He told me that one of the tires leaks but they always looked fine. I only unhooked from it when I went to the GA Rally last year as Alan wasn't coming. When Wes came to pick it up, I was almost sad but Lee was glad it was going away. I backed it on to the M322 trailer, helped Wes get it chained down safely and parked my truck. We then went for a short ride around the block so he could show off his 16 speed Cat 7155 transmission upgrade.

Russ Knight

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wes Simpson

Wes is one of the top resources on this site. He is always ready to help with information and good deeds. Just bought six new 16:00's from him and he got them to me quickly. Very nice looking tires and fairly priced. Wes gets a 5 star rating from me. Thank you Wes for all you do!

Andrew Rowe

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi , I am a new member to the Forum, from New Zealand, although been in the MV scene for 30 years. We are running a couple of M818's and a M816 , all have electrical PCB problems
so have ordered some from Wes, who refurbishes them , so I will report back when we get our trucks wired up with them. Looking at hauling 38 tonnes Gross all up in a few weeks., Hope the "Old Girl" can cope with it, Cheers Andrew.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yea and he does this all without "attitude". Think I would buy him a pizza and let him sleep in my bed while I slept in the M373A2 trailer when he passes through.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yea your another one here that never post's with "Attitude" or "Bragging" and no "BS" there G. Thanks for all your help while we are here and doing the laundry. The facts mama just the facts. So he must have been fakeing it the last time he slept here. Guess I need to go check all the trucks to see if he dropped in a bigger motor while I was sleeping. To tell you the truth my 373A2 trailer is almost sound proof and dark as a cave plus I do sleep well in it.

Last edited:

CHIEFSONN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have been a member on this site for some time now and this is the first time that l opened this thread . I did enjoy reading everyone's esperance with Wes, A few months l to had the pleasure to meet with Wes.
He had reached out when l needed a trailer picked up from Florida and brought up to me in SC. l found him to be very helpfull and knolageable. Thanks Wes20190216_113840.jpg

Valley Rock

Big wheeler cat peeler
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks. Left johns about 10am saturday morning. Did a drop off at 2pm in Hagerstown, MD and i dropped off in Fargo at 1pm Monday afternoon. Not bad time fighting a 10mph headwind from ohio to Minneapolis.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Derail:

I don't Wes but he sounds like a great dude .

Oh man, those pics got to me !

I had this 1978 Model 1544 briefly this spring before I traded it for a M931A2 and a pile of cash, wish I had both in the same pic ...

Hey Karl, Tucker Sno-Cat is local to me, give a holler if there ever anything I can do for you there, the Tucker boys were all over me and my Cat trying to get me to sell it back to them as one of their employees had spotted it at my shop .

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks