• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

purchase from John Appel

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey folks just ans FYI concerning one of our fellow members John Appel. John had advertised he had a 69 Tucker Sno Cat for sale and the pics looked pretty OK so I PMed him to see if he still had it, he did and we talked and I asked questions and John was very honest on both the good and the questionable aspects of the vehicle. On his words I purchased to unit and it arrived yesterday and I can say that John was hones in every aspect of our deal, he dis a very good job in his description and what I received yesterday was just about exactly what I was expecting.
It may seem odd to some of you folks for writing something like this up but to me honest and integrity mean everything and I dont get to see much of either in the world we live in today and when I do see it I feel very strongly that I should say THANKS VERY MUCH!!!!

Thanks John

Karl Kostman

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Thanks,glad you are happy with it.I didn't know much about the sno cat.I only drove it about 100 feet.After I bought it.I found a hunting cabin i commited to buy.So the funds were needed to purchase it.Have fun with it.We haven't had enough snow this year to even use it.

Lonnie

I bought a truckload of 16.00's from him this summer.

He gave me an excellent deal & was very accurate about the condition.
Definitely a good person to do business with.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Please use the itrader feedback system when making transactions through the site.

That's what it is for.

Also, Member recognition posts like this are great!

dikwks

John's been straight up in my dealings with him. Went above and beyond in getting me my parts. Good man to deal with.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks