• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

41 dodge wc question

Bill Holbrook

Im really not sure wher this should go? I have found a running and driving 41wc amblance. Problem is they cut the body off and made a flat bed. No luck in finding a useable body. What to do now? Will a regular cab fit on it? The motor, trans and rears are all rebuilt. Frame is good along with the front clip. Anyone have any suggestions as what may work. I know it will never be a correct truck, but maybe a nice old dodge to just drive. Thanks.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Just thinking out loud here.

Check with John at Midwest Military.com. At one time he had a 41 WC truck bed for sale I think.

May require some type of "filler" between the cab and bed but heck...it should be better than a flatbead!!

If all else fails, I may be interested in it for parts for my WC if the price is right.:whistle:

Attachments

Bill Holbrook

Its an early amblance wc9. Its runnig and driving. The frame it near perfect as is the front fenders grill and hood. They left the cab and folded the top of the rear compartment down to form a rear section. What type of civilians cab fit the front clip? I found a 47 would it work?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks