Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: MOGFEST in the midwest

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Karl kostman View Post
    Hey FLU farm and flying van are we all talking about the D-Day park in both of your posts? FLU Farm any idea how much area Jay would have to allow us to play? 20 to 30 acres? Would he want to be compensated for allowing us to use his property? What is his location? Let me know what you can and I would be happy to at least start talking with Jay and see what his thoughts are. If it looks pretty good then we are going to have to start getting a head count on who would like to attend, so we have an idea on the facilities needed. Find out what you can FLU Farm and let me know that and I will then talk with Jay. Do you guys think this should be limited to ONLY Unimogs?
    Karl, I suggested Colorado as I know that there are several Unimogs (almost a lot of FLUs, actually) in the area, so no, I'm not talking about the D-Day park. Couch Off Road is by Denver.

Jay mentioned the size of his place when we talked, but unfortunately I don't remember how large it is. It's large enough, though, and he keeps adding new obstacles. He doesn't want any compensation, rather he offered nice extras for free.

Do I think that it should be limited to Unimogs? Well, if it's a Unimog meet as originally suggested, then yes.

I'd suggest that you talk to Jay and get the facts...instead of me relaying whatever little my brain cell can contain.

4 Star General
    Thanks

flying van I think we could do very well with even half of that much property!! WOW!!
    Karl

Thanks

Default Only as an idea----it`s overSEEs

There`s a very small meeting in the area. It is called historical road works/construction site.
    Everybody is welcome, not only UNIMOG. No entry fees and low priced foot and cold drinks.
    IMG_6157.jpg You can excavate, fill and tip, load and unload from dawn till dusk.IMG_5074.jpg IMG_5081.jpg

IMG_5100.jpg IMG_5120.jpg IMG_5119.jpg Kiesgrube 2015 008.jpg Kiesgrube 2015 007.jpg

Greetings,
    Migginsbros.

Edit: Just kidding ......ask SS member adrianspeeder for an arrangement...
    Last edited by Migginsbros; 03-27-2018 at 12:13.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Migginsbros For This Useful Post:

The FLU farm (03-27-2018)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2