• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M109A4 155mm Howitzer

Wile E. Coyote

Anyone know any scrapyards etc. that may have some M109A4 stuff kicking around? Need some minor bits for the museum's M109A4 (details in the Classified/ Parts Wanted section) and have pretty much exhausted every route I could think of.

Wile E. Coyote

Ah, sorry...didn't know anyone had replied.

One complication with that route is the M109 belongs to a small Canadian museum, so I doubt TACOM would be too willing to assist because of that. Unfortunately everything got melted down at the scrap contractors before the needed bits and pieces could be scrounged, but it looks like the APUs were removed before the contractor started torching...though nobody seems to know why, or where they wound up.

Guyfang

Staff member
Well, if you want to still give it a try, I have a contact. And maybe they can give you a lead to a Canadian version of TACOM. Can't hurt.

Wile E. Coyote

Well, if you want to still give it a try, I have a contact. And maybe they can give you a lead to a Canadian version of TACOM. Can't hurt.
Sure. Can only try. I'll see if I can find the NSNs of the bits I need out of the 24Ps as that's probably the place to start.

Guyfang

Staff member
Sent a PM, as putting someone email and phone number in here just kinda sounds like a not good idea. They or there boss might not like it. Good luck!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks