• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

VIC-1 Build. Sources?

79f250guy

Hi All just starting to build my vic-1 system. Purchased my AM-1780 but need pretty much everything else including cable. Looking to set up a 2 man but eventually probably 4 . Does anyone have good sources for components? Crew Stations (C-2298, C-10456, or C-2297), power cable (CX-4720), interconnect cables (CX-4723) 2 short would be fine, and H-161 headsets?

Thank you in advance, Excited to get it together!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a complete system with 2 stations I would sell.

PM if interested.

We're about 100 miles apart.

Some of what I have I bought from http://fairradio.com/our-products/.

Lots of shows, and ads and shopping around, and I finally assembled a complete set including headsets and power supply/protector.

Never installed it and no longer own the vehicle I intended to install it in.

Last edited:

The Veterans Garage

I have everything and brand new H-161 headsets for sale. Also very familiar with the VIC 1 - have them in all my trucks - including a custom built interface to connect a civilian walkie-talkie and a system to connect blue tooth to make your cell phone hands free through the VIC 1. PM me for more info.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks