• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2018 Ga. Military Vehicle Rally info thread. Oct. 17-21, 2018

sandcobra164

Floridianson,
It's Ingles. We discussed it briefly while changing thimbles for lugnuts on my 5 ton while using you're awesome cordless impact. I've always thought it looked so nice and clean on the outside similar to a Publix and you told me how nice it was on the inside. You were trying to find an excuse to go there Friday night but I pointed out that I still had 2 1/2 pounds of bacon left along with 30 eggs so I didn't need anything to make breakfast Saturday.

Welder1

I'm back in Wolf Den 1 again. Reservations already made. :smile:

Gary,

Please plan on eating with us again this year if all works out. I will be leading the cooking for the Albany group. Everyone seems to enjoy the food and fire we usually have. Maybe I will expand the menu this year. we will see if I come up with some new dishes.

Eddie

Ajax MD

I've watched many of the Georgia and Florida rallies on Youtube. You guys really know how to party.

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gary, Please plan on eating with us again this year if all works out. I will be leading the cooking for the Albany group. Everyone seems to enjoy the food and fire we usually have. Maybe I will expand the menu this year. we will see if I come up with some new dishes. Eddie
Eddie, you guys are a really great group. I always look forward to getting together for the fellowship, and yes the food as well, which is always outstanding.

sandcobra164

Mr. Gary,
We'll be just a short walk away from your cabin, we'll be in the same one as last year. We'd love to have you over and look forward to seeing you again. Don't forget that I cook breakfast Friday and Saturday morning. I'm pretty sure we'll have PCTrans tailgate us in rolling North, Jimma and family will likely be there and Floridianson hangs out for supper sometimes as well. I'm going to skip buying so many eggs this time so I have a reason for Mr. James to go to Ingles!
Joseph

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Folks, I'm sorry this has taken a little longer. I am a partner in an environmental compliance business that deals with stormwater....................... and as you can imagine, the last month has been a zoo.

Yes, the official date is set, per D-town as Oct. 16-20, 2019. If you have a particular cabin or power spot in the field, I recommend reserving it now versus later.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks