• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2018 Ga. Military Vehicle Rally info thread. Oct. 17-21, 2018

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'll be there, in what, I don't know yet. Probably back in the HMMWV since it's newly revamped.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I'll be there, in what, I don't know yet. Probably back in the HMMWV since it's newly revamped.
If I am coming in from Memphis. We can load the m114 up on my trailer so atleast you can trail ride. Or blaze some new trails. Instead of the normal excuse you give swampdonkey

Swamp Donkey

The Engineer
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If I am coming in from Memphis. We can load the m114 up on my trailer so atleast you can trail ride. Or blaze some new trails. Instead of the normal excuse you give swampdonkey
Yeah it was something like...white truck will get dirty blah blah...I just put Armorall on the tires blah blah...the wax job will get messed up blah blah...this truck has to pull my Prius home blah blah. Well, maybe not the last one, but the conversation was heading in that direction. :mrgreen:

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Did anyone get the requisition that gimpy is in need of an extremely water logged sleeping bag again this year?

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
No need to bring it already waterlogged, we have hoses to affix to the faucets. Waterlogging is easy, drying out takes time and effort.
Or in his case the amount of time it takes for a redhead to get even with him!

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm registered in Wolfden 1, same as last year. I think my son-in-law and two grandkids are coming as well as my friend Georgia from the Czech Republic. George came last year and he is hooked!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks