• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2018 Ga. Military Vehicle Rally info thread. Oct. 17-21, 2018

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Working on the thread now. Sorry for the late info, guys. I have two companies, both are growing, I just bought a piece of land to eventually build a house on, aging parents and grandparents, blah, blah, blah.

So basics:

Oct. 16-20, 2019
Same basics as last year (MKT, hardball convoy, offroading, swap meet, etc.)
Last year for MKT so get your chilimac and thank SCSG-G4 and his staff profusely.
Swap meet thread will be up soon
Memphis Equipment is our main sponsor, once again, so we ask that all of you send them some love

Thanks for all your patience.

C

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Sadly, the CAMO Crew won't be there this year. I cancelled all our reservations today.

Just too much going on and I'm in the process of retiring (again).

sandcobra164

PB, just like you've taught me alot over the years on the best way to be a Soldier, CAMO will still be there. You've allowed me to use the name for years as CAMO, Leesburg Detachment for my group in Parades and etc. I'll carry the torch and you will always be our 1SG.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Who's driving Ron's wrecker on in? No muffler and all. Swissee doesnt have a license yet. So maybe next year. Plus his mother would probably strangle one of us.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks