• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101A1 standard electrical plug pin diagram?

hepheastus2003

I've got to re-wire my electrical plug. Does anyone have a pin diagram for the standard M101A1 electrical plug? Or can anyone tell me what each pin is going around from 12 clockwise? I guess it's standard for all trailers.

Thanks!

mrfishaholic

I found the search challenging, I couldnt find anyone that discussed how to do a 4 pin or more specifically the 7 pin wiring. I found a chart that said what the military plug pins were but not what the individual wires were for if you cut the plug off. I posted my learning on here, hope it helps someone out.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I found the search challenging, I couldnt find anyone that discussed how to do a 4 pin or more specifically the 7 pin wiring. I found a chart that said what the military plug pins were but not what the individual wires were for if you cut the plug off. I posted my learning on here, hope it helps someone out.

Did you look at this thread?

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/trailers/31824-civy-truck-mil-trailer-wiring-info.html

Or you can buy one ready made for you.

http://www.odiron.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=28_37&products_id=665

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Or how about downloading the Tech Manual for the M101

TM 9-2330-202-14&P

Diagram 4-31 on page 4-48, shows the wire, numbers and what they are.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks