• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Canada West MV Swap Meet August 25, 2018

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
alert56.jpg

The Alert is out. Red Deer Alberta and the Prairie Motor Brigade affiliate of the MVPA is hosting the 2nd annual Military Vehicle enthusiasts swap meet. Aug. 25, 2018 from 9:30 to 4:30.

aug2518mv.jpg

Overnight parking was provided last year for those who can wheel in the day before. The mall is open for daytime washrooms, I'll follow up on overnight arrangements.

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Red Deer Swap Meet 2018

Guys Guys Guys.......and Ladies,

It's a month away and I hear a rumor that Early Deuce parts will show up. What do we need what do we need?

The Parking Lot is open for over night sleeps but the girls need to know to help with planning. Contact info is in the photo.

The Weather is likely to be perfect......or real cold.....or real hot........not likely to be snowing and rain is possible......but lightning and hail season should be over. Pack appropriately.

P7250262.jpg

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Aug 25 Red Deer Alberta

If you haven't checked the air pressure in your tires recently this is the day to do it.

You're going to need good rubbers for the trip up to Red Deer,

Here are a few distances ......

New York to RD 2530 miles

Tampa Bay to RD 2824 miles

Yuma to RD 1678 nikes

Big Horn County to red deer 707 miles

P8260350.jpgP7070188.jpg302oldcrate.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks