• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1953 xm211 resurection

SturmTyger380

Well not sure Tatertot will fess up to it but he decided to sell his truck. Seems the fussy neighbor was raising a stink about old cars being around in the neighborhood. (Geeze this is way out in the country on a dead end road!) So the County cracked down on the area and Tot had to move his truck out of sight. This made it really hard to work on along with his other responsibilities.

So I was asking Tot who he sold the truck to and it turns out now the truck is closer to me than it was at Tot’s. It moved 7 miles closer to me just 1 mile down the road!

So I have made contact with the new guy and will see if I can help him out. (PS. He already had one M211.) The contagion is fast spreading! :whistle:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks