• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

USMC diesel motorcycle sold on GovDeals. 2003 Kawasaki KL650-A17

Hummermark

Hi do not know if it was me you contacted but I did reply to some one via a pm on this site asking for a copy.
i asked for there address that I could send the 14 page operator maintenance pages that I got sent directly from hdt when they were still around did not get any reply to the address request.
must say they were very helpful shame they sold out do we know why they sold out?

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Hi do not know if it was me you contacted but I did reply to some one via a pm on this site asking for a copy.
i asked for there address that I could send the 14 page operator maintenance pages that I got sent directly from hdt when they were still around did not get any reply to the address request.
must say they were very helpful shame they sold out do we know why they sold out?
They lost the contract with the military for the bikes, then tried to modify side by sides, but military went straight to the manufactures to get them built. The owner has since died. My contact was via Ebay several years ago. If you still have a copy it can be posted to the TM forum. https://www.steelsoldiers.com/forumdisplay.php?119-Present-Conflict-Vehicles-TMs

Last edited:

sandcobra164

MWMULES,
I checked the Pubs sharepoint site while at work today. No manual currently exists electronically or on paper for these motorcycles. It makes me wonder if they ever existed as manuals tend to stay on that site for years after the equipment has been "purged" from inventory just in case a unit somewhere still has the platform. For instance the MK-48 LVS TM's are still listed.

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
PM Sent

gdict

Hi everyone!

I have an M1030M1 I bought on govdeals last year with about 600 and change miles on it. I’m hoping to eventually get all the civilian owners of these bikes to get together in a dedicated forum so we can share our collective knowledge about them. I started a registry that currently has about 20 bikes listed, basically all the ones sold in the last 2 years on govdeals.

It is a Yahoo group called “M1030M1”. I know Yahoo is not the best platform, but I find it works very well for a very narrow interest subject like this. Considering there are no more than 214 owners out there, likely a fraction of that, it should work fine.

I encourage any and everyone that owns or has interest in the M1030M1 to join this group. Please share it with anyone appropriate.

Just send an email to:

m1030m1-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

I look forward to talking with all of you as I am in a constant struggle to get my bike to start.

PS: I just bought another one in Tennessee. BRAND NEW. 13 on the odometer and never even had fluids put in. It arrives at the end of the month and I’m sure I will need shared expertise for this one too!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks