• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2018 - February VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MV of the month

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

stonewalljac

Mine is in it's War clothes! they did not run tops on the front. LOL But I'm thinking that a pretty women in a bathing suit sitting on the hood may have helped!

Digger09

Steel Soldiers Supporter
20180203_161140.jpgThis GPW was brought by the family in 1984 from Sarafans right out of a shipping container. It was in Europe in WWII then later was part of the lend lease program in Greece. The tub is original with no fixes...by us anyway. It is 12 volt as it was used as a radio jeep. Almost all F marked parts. I will try to get more pics up later. Thanks for your votes!!!

Bill W

wsucougarx gets my vote just for all the detail to the equipment and being I voted for him twice before I figure 3 times the Charm! [thumbzup]

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know we don't have to 'splain our votes in this "secret ballot" system but....

View attachment 719598 . View attachment 719599

Can you guess why I voted the way I did?

May be best MV win!

Carry on.
That jeep on the left looks awfully familiar to me, don't know why.

edit: why do I see the images in the quote when writing the post, but not anymore when posted? Can anybody change the attachments back to real images?

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Gee whizzaroo!!! That's never happened before. We'll have an answer shortly. I'm closing this thread to prevent any more voting here.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
A solution for the tie has been found. The Boss will start another thread shortly with just the two vehicles/owners who tied for 1st place. Stay tuned!!:tank:

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks