Default AC and DC Voltage Regulators for MEP-002A and MEP-003A

AC and DC Voltage Regulators for the
    MEP-002A and MEP-003A military generators

To order, send:

1. Items needed
    2. Shipping address
    3. PayPal email address

Checks are accepted too.

Click image for larger version. Name: installed_800.jpg Views: 8 Size: 58.3 KB ID: 546914 AC Voltage Regulator
    $179 + $7.00 Priority Mail shipping (US)
    Shpg outside the US actual cost

I hand build these regulators from high quality parts. They're a direct replacement for the original 72-5020 and 72-5338 regula
    tors. They're pre-configured for 60 Hz operation, so there's no need for the extra terminals and jumpers. The output transistor
    is rated for twice the current of the original, and it's mounted to an anodized aluminum plate that serves as a heat sink, so
    there's just about no way it can overheat. The terminal numbers match the original, and the mounting studs match the holes in t
    he cabinet, so installation is straightforward, and detailed instructions are included. I guarantee these regulators for two ye
    ars. The instructions can be read here:

For more detailed photos and information, contact me.
    Click image for larger version. Name: dc_reg_output_end_800.jpg Views: 7 Size: 35.7 KB ID: 546915 DC Voltage Regulator
    $149 + $7.00 Priority Mail shipping (US)
    Shpg outside the US actual cost

These are also hand built by me, and are designed to be an improved 24VDC regulator. Regulation is accurate and temperature com
    pensated, providing correct charge voltage in both cold and hot conditions. The components are capable of far higher current th
    an asked of them in this application, and the regulator produces much less heat than the original. There's a built-in 22,000 μF
    capacitor to filter the output, so the generator can be run with the battery disconnected if needed. The housing is grey ename
    led cast aluminum, and the mounting plate is laser cut from stainless steel. Stainless mounting studs match the generator's mou
    nting holes. An LED lights to show that the battery voltage has reached the set point, and the battery charging alternator's ou
    tput is being regulated. Installation is simple, requiring the connection of three screw terminals, and the soldering of two wi
    res to the generator's fuse holder. The circuit is potted with high quality epoxy to resist vibration and moisture. I guarantee
    these regulators for two years.

For more detailed photos and information, contact me.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Triple Jim For This Useful Post:

Bill W (04-23-2018), ClintA (02-21-2018), SCSG-G4 (09-07-2018), strycnine (04-21-2018)

Thanks

Bump to prevent deletion