• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M38 Engine and Fuel Pump

Hello,

I ended up buying the civilian/army M38 Willys. Being my first the engine looks like what is in the TM's but I never see it listed as a type. Do you guys know what I can tell the auto parts store it is? That would be handy to know for plugs, etc.

The reason I ask is the thing has two clear aftermarket fuel filters. Neither have fuel in them. It kicks off with some fuel down the card. The fuel pump is small and flat and connected to the engine with no wires. I assume the rubber pump piece or something similar has failed in it and it can no longer prime the system.

Any help is appreciated.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pictures would help, they could have a lot of civilian parts swapped over the years.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
A lot of civilian stuff. Ask for plugs wires ETC for a CJ2A unless you convert back to military.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks