Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Value estimate on Unimog?

Private
    Thanks

Wow! Those asking prices on the Unimog exchange are a lot higher than I would have guessed.

Corporal
    Thanks

I'v had 4 unimogs in the last 10 yrs started with a 404 as you have tben 406 and 2 416's diesels are going for big bucks $20k and up for a nice clean one 404's are the cheapest but getting harder to fimd not many left overseas.Igot $18,500 for mine 8 yrs ago but was restored and converted to a doka. or 4 door as non mog folks call them
    Rich

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mogger7 For This Useful Post:

Southern M715 (02-26-2018), tennmogger (02-25-2018)

Private
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mogger7 View Post
    I'v had 4 unimogs in the last 10 yrs started with a 404 as you have tben 406 and 2 416's diesels are going for big bucks $20k and up for a nice clean one 404's are the cheapest but getting harder to fimd not many left overseas.Igot $18,500 for mine 8 yrs ago but was restored and converted to a doka. or 4 door as non mog folks call them
    Rich
    Thanks for the feedback. Did you fab up the extra panels for the Doka conversion, get a donor or does someone sell them?

Corporal
    Thanks

started out with a 2 door and fabed up everything but the 2 rear doors .truck turned out great .i'm in Va and sold it to a guy in calif. .the truck made four wheeler mag cover a few yrs ago and is on the fromt of my face book page (Richard Dunlap) was a great truck wish I still had it but now into Humvees their a little cheaper
    mogger7

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mogger7 For This Useful Post:

Southern M715 (02-28-2018)

Thanks

$6000.00 to $12000.00 depending on shape and mileage. Go to Searchtempest.com. Click Autos for sale box. Type in unimog. Under distance from you, click on ''Any'' Click box that says private seller. Click box that says ''US'' United States. Click box that says "Any''. It will show every craigslist add for unimogs. Every State and city.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to xironworker For This Useful Post:

The FLU farm (04-28-2018)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2