• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

You may not edit your posts

dougco1

I posted to a thread in conversations and it wont let me edit to correct. At the bottom of that page it says "You may not edit your posts". I go to other pages such as this one it says You may edit your posts. What am I missing?

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I posted to a thread in conversations and it wont let me edit to correct. At the bottom of that page it says "You may not edit your posts". I go to other pages such as this one it says You may edit your posts. What am I missing?
You haven't been able to edit in conversations for a long time , most forums you still can.

[h=1]unable to edit posts[/h]
[h=1]editing own posts[/h]
[h=1]Just a question - why is editing allowed in some forums, but not others?[/h]
[h=1]Changes in Forum Editing?[/h]
[h=1]editing old post[/h]
[h=1]Editing posts[/h]
[h=1][/h]

Last edited:

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
"Conversations" is on of the few forums where the editing feature is not enabled for members.
Report your post and mark what you want edited. A moderator will then take care of it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks