• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

hmmwv shipping/pickup

im looking into getting a hmmwv from govplanet and having it shipped. probably from GA to PA
what shippers have people used and have had a good experience with?
thanks

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
If you are anticipating buying from govplanet expect a 6 week to 12 week wait time on your EUC especially if it is your first one. Expect to see your hmmwv in or about june. Would look for shippint in or around your 8 week euc mark. Hard to plan shipping this far out when someone has to guess when it will be cleared for pickup. Or to be in that general area.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
im looking into getting a hmmwv from govplanet and having it shipped. probably from GA to PA
what shippers have people used and have had a good experience with?
thanks
Get their DOT number so you know they running legal . With a little searching you can find a lot about a carrier through the DOT numbers.

I never knew you could do that with the dot numbers. How, just google the numbers?
simp5782 can you give me a rough estimate for a slant back with an water fording package from 31705 to 19067. I'm just trying to get an idea of total cost.
Thanks for the responses.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I never knew you could do that with the dot numbers. How, just google the numbers?
simp5782 can you give me a rough estimate for a slant back with an water fording package from 31705 to 19067. I'm just trying to get an idea of total cost.
Thanks for the responses.
At the moment its about 1.30 a mile. Being that it could be june before it could be shipped that price could change. Fuel may be $4 a gal or under $2 a gal by then. It can fluctuate with the economy or other variables . Follow this guideline https://www.dat.com/industry-trends/trendlines/flatbed/national-rates

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks