• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1942 international m3h4 distributor tower

Kevin h

I am looking for the distributor tower for a 1942 international m3h4 with the 269 blue diamond inline 6 cylinder gas engine. the truck is missing the distributor as well. I was wondering if anyone could give me a link to a salvage yard that i could e mail regarding the part i need. I have a 1955 FWD with the same engine and part i need but would rather not scavenge parts off of it because it does run. If pictures would help with the identification of the part I could post them. thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks