• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV of the month February RUN OFF

Please vote for MV of the month

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
In a first ever, we have a run off for Feb. Please vote for MV of the month! Feel free to campaign in this thread, but please keep it here and not via PM. This one is quick, just seven days.

1. Dozerman51
Dozerman51.jpg

2. wsucougarx
wsucougarx.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Period correct and extreme attention to detail. WSUCOUGARX gets my vote.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
How about a tug-of-war and see if that little dodge can smoke the goat , like that little Ford excursion pulled that
4 axle 5 ton down the track.

Dozerman51

A tug of war between my WC and the Goat would be a no contest. The Goat could tow my truck around like it was a VW beetle, even with the the WC tranny in low and the parking brake engaged! LOL.

dmetalmiki

extreme attention to detail. WSUCOUGARX gets my vote. Except that when I click Vote now I get the message, CHOOSE A vehicle..OK, so, HOW?
I can't see an option to choose.

dmetalmiki

Did you click the little circle by his name first ?
NO..It is not that obvious at all. I will back track and check, and vote. I'm Obliged to you.

OK, i clicked on the goat and got a full page picture. No where to vote. And I'm sorry I can not see any way to vote at all. Why is it so difficult?.

Last edited:

dmetalmiki

Moderators. I do believe it would be easier if there was a pointer in the form of a 'how to vote' on the vote page. Not just a hardly discernable little 'dot' that could be mistaken for a grammatical dot before the name.
Perhaps a Larger Circle (coloured) and the instruction Click on the Circle would be better for example.

m715mike

Thank you for creating a worthy resolution to this electoral dilemma.

I suppose my suggestion of a DUEL AT 20 PACES was simply not an option, huh? :whistle:rofl

I believe a duel at 20 paces is a very reasonable solution to this dilemma. Especially given the conflicted nature of the voting constituency. However, I offer one nuance. Both parties must use a grease gun!!!!

I couldn’t decide. So I let my son pick. He choose the Goat....

Best of luck to both vehicles/owners!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks