• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2018 Findlay Oh Armed forces day buy-sell-trade & Info

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Seems as if Crusher might be bringing some of the new fiberglass headboards. $25 each if anyone wants one. He'll be in my spots or with mwmules.

Whoa!! I said I was going to try to make it - still trying to work out the details.

Here are the pics if anyone needs to see.

Attachments

surplusyes

Rich, dont worry have your case of tail lights you paid for at Aberdeen...... and then forgot to pick up....cant make Findley, will bring to National Louisville, ship to you or alway welcome to pick up. BTW your voicemail box is full!

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Chris a friend of mine Ken Fields said he was going up to Findlay from Florida. Nice guy from North East coast and he has something for you. Think he will be in his 915 and semi trailer.

ida34

Will be there with some ordinance items and vinyl stickers. Will be able to take orders for custom stencils and such. In the covered barn area.

Chuck

Wire Fox

And here I am, just sitting in the body shop, waiting for my car to be done. It was set to be ready at 1PM, but they had an air hose fail that caused a cascade failure of issues that delayed everything. I'm being promised any minute now, which I can then go run up to Findlay once back in my car!

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks