• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2018 Findlay Oh Armed forces day buy-sell-trade & Info

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I do have two but not sure of the style. Cannot remember off hand what type you got last year. I can snap a picture and upload it on this thread over the weekend.
IMG_4851.jpg The mirror housing measures just under 16x7”, regular, straight, edge to edge mirror glass. Only need one, but would like two

tobyS

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Let me know if you have more than Jbulach can use...I would like a couple.

tobyS

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I do have two just like the ones I posted pics for jbulach but they have complete frames for the M915/M916s. I am tired of seeing them so I will let you have them for $20 for both, frames and all.
Some health problems are going to prevent me from coming for handing off the frames. I'll pay $20+ ride for a pair without the frames but we may have to UPS them, at your convenience. I'm trying to find a ride my direction for the M105 I'm buying from Chris. He said he would make thursday, but hasn't said if he could take it there.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Is anyone going to the show that has room to transport a command post tent back toward Pittsburgh or anywhere close to I-70 where I can have my nephew(who lives in Pittsburgh) grab it on a weekend? It's two fairly one person manageable bags to move but 2 person lift would be best. He would pick them up in <30 days and probably even quicker.

74M35A2

Dibs on one UPA and shield arm for LWS. Need the retainer pin in the LWS collar also if you can, mine is bent. Thanks.

I will be there Saturday only.

Last edited:

Spartan Inferno

Is anyone heading to this show that would be willing to pick up a pair of MRAP seats from Denton, Texas (76209) and bring them for me? I'd obviously pay for your troubles!

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Anyone can grab and hold onto a Command Post Small Tent (SICPS or whatever it's called). My nephew can grab it on a weekend. He's in Pittsburg. It would NOT be a long term hold.

Aurora

Anyone can grab and hold onto a Command Post Small Tent (SICPS or whatever it's called). My nephew can grab it on a weekend. He's in Pittsburg. It would NOT be a long term hold.
If it will fit in the bed of a pickup I can get it to exit 193 on I80.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Postman515

Steel Soldiers Supporter

Attachments

Last edited:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Ok I am packing and leaving here Wed Odark thirty, so if you want me to bring something, let me know.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
If it will fit in the bed of a pickup I can get it to exit 193 on I80.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aurora, That would work out great. When you get a chance, PM me pickup details and I will pass them to my brother in law or nephew. One/both of those will be getting it for me.

MWMules (Dave) will be bringing it in from Kansas for me.

Big thanks to all those responding!! Wish I could be there but it would be a little too much of a trip at this point.

74M35A2

Would like to grab 2 new window regulators for M939 if anybody has available (I think same as M35?). I have one skipping a tooth in the same crank position every rotation. I will be @ Findlay Saturday only, can PM you my cell #.

I’m also looking for mounting posts for 2 amber warning beacons, M939 or equivalent.

Last edited:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Seems as if Crusher might be bringing some of the new fiberglass headboards. $25 each if anyone wants one. He'll be in my spots or with mwmules.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks