• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2018 SoCal Spring Rally

Prospector GM

Would a truck full of pallets be in order?
Hey NV555 :p you don't need bring firewood, saltydeuce is bringing a M35a2 and aM817 dump truck full of fire wood :burn:. Just bring your gear, supplies and plenty to drink of your favorite beverage (you don't want to go thirsty out in the desert). :beer: :driver::driver:

saltydeuce

Would a truck full of pallets be in order?
What if we build something out of them outside of camp. Then the next day we use magnets on a shovel and pick up all the nails. A truckload of pallets would be a good show. And I would love to see are favourite Russian try to cook some marshmallows off a fire like that

Prospector GM

What if we build something out of them outside of camp. Then the next day we use magnets on a shovel and pick up all the nails. A truckload of pallets would be a good show. And I would love to see are favourite Russian try to cook some marshmallows off a fire like that
ALRIGHT:smile: saltydeuce, sounds good if NV555 :jumpin:wants to bring out a truck load of pallets so you can build :hammer:a castle, fort ,palace, etc. Then saltydeuce, the Russian and True Night can get the nails :burn:from the aftermath. :driver::driver:

blisters13

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like anyone from the Inland Empire going Saturday morning:
Meet at Tony's Diner in Devore around 6:45 a.m.
18291 Cajon Blvd, San Bernardino, CA 92407

DEPART BY 7:00 a.m.

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Haha....yes, I am getting ahead of myself.
Sorry guys, I don't want to confuse people. Not sure how I get out of bed without putting my head on.

Last edited:

saltydeuce

Ok deuce is down only the 5 ton is coming out full of wood talked to trueknight hopefully all works out and he will be bring wood also the **** studs in my steering knuckle pulled the threads in the cast I tried welding new ones in but thunk the heat screwed up the studs and I broke 2 of them out going down to Orange county and back got a new one on the way but with work and loading up for the trip I don't think I'll have time to replace it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks