• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35a2 ARB Air Locker Questions

WhoMe08721

Hey Guys,
So today I got the final rear axel painted Black and ready to go back on the truck:-D. Also if any one want's to know I am using raptor epoxy primer (Gray) and a car flat black paint for the top coat.

First Coat Of Black Paint.jpgEpoxy Primer.JPGFinal Axle Painted.jpgTruck Jacked Up.jpg

WhoMe08721

Finally got the last axle on last night before the rain. Just need to bleed & adjust the brakes & add the air line and she done:p

Truck.jpg

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Please do not cross-post.

It's against the site rules for several reasons.

smoke

Any updates? Did you get to try them out? Well, you'll be ready for the spring rausch creek rally if you haven't.

WhoMe08721

I have not tried them out yet still need to run air line. Just been to cold to work on and been supper busy with my new toy (M998). Has the date been picked for spring rausch creek rally?

WhoMe08721

The lockers where the best investment ever, for this truck. It's like night and day now with them. I had to use them just this Saturday in the snow. I got the truck suck a few times this weekend in about knee deep snow. But as soon a flip the switch to lock the rear lockers, I could not get the truck stuck any more in the snow. But one big thing you need to know with lockers, is when you lock the front locker you can not steer any more the truck will only go straight and if you try to steer you will brake you arms off. But over all it made the truck like a tank now. The truck should had these from day number one. Snice I installed the lockers I have not used the winch any more in the mud. But I haven been in really deep mud yet. Like before Installed the lockers I have had the truck up to the top of the seats in mud.

HN6

Video on install or a video on using them???
Can't turn because of no power steering? I have lockers in all 3 axles and turns perfect at all speeds with all 3 locked. Just curious. I don't have air lockers but wish I would have put them in! Maybe next time.

I have a few video on you tube with lockers engaged. They are on this site somewhere as well i think.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks